Sunday 15 April 2012

Where has Easter gone?!

Once again I have left all my blogging to be done in one almighty chunk, bad habits are hard to kick up bum! It is now the end of the Easter holidays (eeeek) and I can't believe how quick this month has gone.... we are now going into our final term of third year... oh my! It's been a busy few weeks trying to get everything ready to film the bedroom set, and we have had some problems with the computer being too slow which has set us back quite a bit. But we have finally been given a shiny new computer complete with stop-motion pro and all the programmes we need to get cracking, hurrah! :D To make this update less meaty, I will post my progress in little bite-size chunks and blog about the individual things I've been working on over the past few weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment