Wednesday 12 May 2010

Week Tres of Experimenting!






It is now the third week of our experimental sketchbook project, and the rule for the last 6 days has been: draw music lyrics! We had to listen to a variety of songs that had particularly inspiring lyrics, and either draw what was going on in the lyrics or draw whatever came to our mind when we listened to that song. The songs I chose were 'Im a Lady' by Santogold, 'Maria' by Blondie, 'Either Way' by the Twang, 'Paper Planes' by M.I.A, 'Boats and Birds' by Gregory and the Hawk and finally 'Tamacun' by Rodrigo Y Gabriela. This has definetly been my favourite rule so far! We got to listen to awesome music and doodle.. what more could you want?!
Here are the images that came to my mind when I listened to my chosen songs...

No comments:

Post a Comment