Thursday 20 May 2010

Week Cuatro of Experimenting!






Okey dokey, this weeks rule is.... 1)Pick a different book every day. 2) Choose a page at random and read it. 3)Pick a sentence that stands out to you, and draw whatever image comes to your head.
I really liked doing this weeks rule, because it incorporates two of my favourite things in the world: Reading and Drawing, wahay! Some of the sketches I drew started out quite detailed, but by the end of the week I tried to be more loose with my drawing style therefore the final doodles are more basic. The books I chose were 'The Beach' by Alex Garland (one of my favourites) 'Chocolat' by Joanne Harris, 'The Russian Concubine' by Kate Furnivall, 'Jemima J' by Jane Green and also 'Tokyo' by Mo Hayder- this book is fantastic, but it gives me nightmares everytime I read it, scary stuff! Here are my drawings from this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment