Tuesday 12 October 2010

Lifting box exercise

Blimey, time has flown and once again I find myself behind in my blogging, many apologies! I am now back in the beautiful falmouth and have officially started my second year... gulp! I admit that my memory has (unsuprisingly) let me down again seeing as I have forgotten a hell of a lot over the summer, and I'm now kicking myself for not doing more animating during our time off! But never mind, new year, fresh start and hopefully fresh inspiration! It sounds like we have some pretty exciting and admittedly daunting projects just round the corner, so I am going to try and throw myself into starting a sketchbook of doodles to get back into the flow of drawing this week. Here is our first assignment... we had to animate someone picking up a heavy box, which proved to be more complicated than I thought! I wish I had tried a bit harder on getting a realistic-looking character, but I tried instead to focus on the movement rather than detail. I have just bought a snazzy lightbox, so hopefully I will be able to brush up on my 2D skills over the next few weeks. I will upload some of my scribbles and doodles over the next few days, so until then, adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment