Wednesday 27 October 2010

Emotion change exercise

For this weeks character assignment we had to animate someone who goes through an emotional change (eg from happy to sad etc) but we were adviced to stay away from using facial expressions to help get the message across and to just use body language. At last I have finally kicked myself up the bum and finished it!I must admit I didn't really have a clue how to start, and spent quite a while trying to decide what emotion to depict. In the end, I decided to animate a woman who is upset for some reason, until someone hands her a bunch of flowers and she is flattered and happy again. Although the animation is pretty corny, I'm pretty happy with the movement of the character (although the flowers look terrible when coming onto screen!) Here is the finished animation, enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment