Monday 9 May 2011

stop-motion shenanigans!



We are now in our 3rd term.... eeeeep!! Cant believe how quick this year is going, tis a bit scary! But Im getting excited about our negotiated breif this term, we pretty much get to explore whatever we want so I've decided to have a go at stop-motion seeing as I have spend the last few months working on the 3rd year stop-motion film 'The Musician,' and its something I've always wanted to get into. Im kinda nervous about it because my past attempts at stop-motion have been a bit of a disastor, but we have a tutorial with Ann tomorrow so hopefully I'll pick up some handy tips :) I've been playing around with plastecine today, here is a little character I made that I may use to practise some basic animated movements (he's called Ernie, he says hi)

No comments:

Post a Comment