Wednesday 18 November 2009

oops its been ages!

oh dear, i have just realised how long it has been the last time i updated my blog.. i swear my memory is getting worse and worse! we have been away for a week to attend the Bradford Animation Festival which was AMAAAZING!!! we saw so many inspiring films which included a wide variety of different styles of animation. It was really useful to see because it has given me lots of ideas about the kind of animation that i want to go into, in particular stop motion (the stop motion films stood out to me the most during the festival.)
This week, we have been given the task to animate a walk cycle in both 2D and 3D... quite a step up from mr cubie! i have done a first attempt at the 2d one but i am not happy with it, the character looks like he has a very bad limp! i really struggled with planning out the different stages of the walk, and i found it difficult to visualize it in my head. in fact i have found most of our projects a real struggle :S i don't know how i am going to cope with the 3D task this week! here is my first attempt at the walk cycle:

No comments:

Post a Comment