Thursday 5 November 2009

Its been a while

I admit I have been very lazy concerning my blog, I havent been on here for ages! I need to keep on top of it so that I don't have to upload everything at once (I'm sure my poor little laptop doesn't appreciate the work load!)
I feel that the last couple of weeks have been more of a success for my 3D work, because I have finally managed to create something on Maya... on my own! Shock horror, I honestly didn't think it would happen after having numerous nervous breakdowns in the studio. We were given the task to animate the Mr Cubey character again, this time we had to combine Mr Cubey and a sphere character by making them interact with one another, therefore giving them personalities.
Admittedly my animation doesn't really make much sense (at one point the sphere starts levitating.. not sure why really) and the timing is all over the place at certain points. Bu overall I am happpy with the outcome because previously i really struggled with getting the object to move in Maya, let alone give it emotions and character! Here is the finished 3D clip:

No comments:

Post a Comment