Thursday 18 February 2010

flash project

Oh god.. I am seriously panicking now.. we have been set quite a few big projects that all have to be handed in within the next 3 months.. and I have no idea where to start... heeeeelp! Im not feeling particularly confident at the moment because I am really struggling with getting to grips with the software that we are being introduced to. As always, Maya seems like an impossible task, and we actually have to construct an interior design for a room on there... I have no idea where to start! I have been trying to practsie over these last few weeks but it doesn't seem to be sinking in. I guess practise makes perfect.
We have also been given an interesting project using the flash programme, where we have been given clips of students talking, and we have to design and animate characters and lip sync them to the voices on the clips. It is really interesting and Im looking forward to getting stuck in, but I must say I am struggling with getting to grips with flash aswell!! something always seems to go wrong, but Im sure if I keep practising I will hopefully get the hang of it! Here are a few quick sketches that I have mapped out on a couple of characters that I am going to include in my flash animation:





No comments:

Post a Comment